This software can help with creating a website or a sales landing page, building an online store, setting up an email marketing campaign, creating an affiliate program or a membership platform. This is what characterizes GrooveFunnels, and now let’s review this online tool.
What is GrooveFunnels?
Groovefunnels is an all-in-one sales platform with a landing page and funnel building as the main features but also with a wide number of other options.
The parent company, Groove Digital, Inc., was founded in 2018 by Mike Filsaime, an American digital marketer, and a speaker. The company’s headquarters is in Florida, US.
Today, the platform is available in beta which means the development of this software is still in process.
Main Products by GrooveFunnels
So, the company has a number of products designed for online marketers as well as small business owners. Below are the main tools listed:
- GrooveFunnels – Website & Funnel Builder
- GrooveSell – Shopping cart
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate Program
- GrooveMail – Email Automation
- GrooveMember – Membership CMS
- GrooveVideo – Video Hosting
- GrooveKart – E-commerce
- GrooveWebinar – Webinars
- GrooveDesk – Help Desk
- GrooveCalendar – Booking & Scheduling
- GrooveSurvey – Surveys
- GrooveProof – Purchase Popup
This is one of the main tools by the company which allows building professional websites, high-converting landing pages, and funnels to promote products or services.
This tool allows:
- Building comprehensive websites and funnels
- Building checkouts
- Creating 1-Click Upsells, Downsells, and Order Bumps
GrooveSell is the comprehensive sales and affiliate management platform that makes it easy to sell products and services and at the same time, or to be an affiliate member.
The main features are:
- The platform entitles you to build checkout carts, forms, embed widgets, and offer discounts.
- The platform allows offering any kind of pricing like one-time fees, free trials, recurring payments, and more.
- It gives the facility to add promotional assets like coupons or related content.
GrooveKart is an e-commerce platform that helps to sell products to customers. Particularly, it allows building an online store.
This tool includes:
- Editor for building an online store
- Adding products (while using discounts and shipping information)
- Seeing your orders (grouped by orders itself, customers, abandoned cart)
GrooveMail is an email autoresponder that automates email marketing.
- Plenty of templates
- Its analytics shows open rates, click-through rates, and other metrics
- Allows integration with other Groovefunnels tools.
However, GrooveMail Sending is Temporarily Halte.
This is a tool for companies that are planning to offer affiliate marketers to promote their products or services. It has useful analytics where you can track the number of visitors, signups, sales, and commissions you earn.
So, its dashboard shows:
- Initial sales
The results can also be filtered by dates and earnings.
This feature allows creating a blog with posts and categories.
With this tool a user can:
- Customize the theme using drag-and-drop builder or by making CSS improvements
- Edit blog’s navigation
- Do basic SEO (metadata, Open Graph)
It is a marketing-oriented video player that allows you to reach out to your potential audience with visually appealing videos related to your product or service.
The platform allows:
- Adding basic information about your video
- Group videos by categories
- See its analytics (impressions, uniques, total time watched)
This tool entitles creating membership websites.
With this platform you can:
- Create a website or a page (design, access level, commenting opportunities)
- Adding members, instructors, and content
- Adding portals
There are two pricing plans, free and paid.
- Free plan with limited features.
- Platinum Lifetime Plan which costs $1397 (or 5 monthly payments of $497) and includes all the unlimited tools by GrooveAgency.
Groovefunnels Free Plan
As a free user, you can:
- Build 3 sites or funnels (GroovePages)
- Create 1 blog (GrooveBlog)
- Create a membership (GrooveMember)
- Adding 15 videos but you can upload videos only by need connecting your Amazon S3 account and an encoder (GrooveVideo)
- Create a store as a groovekart.com subdomain (GrooveKart)
GrooveFunnels works best for:
- Online marketers or small business owners, who create content or promote services/products online
- Those who need an all-in-one marketing tool for building landing pages, creating an e-commerce or affiliate platform, or automating email marketing
- Those who are ready to dive into the process and understand how all the GrooveFunnels apps are work together
GrooveFunnels Is Not Right For You If:
- You’re already using tools like ClickFunnels, Kartra etc. and they suit your needs
- You don’t have a product or service to sell (or promote).
- You’re not ready to learn how to use the tools.
- You don’t want an all-in-one digital marketing tool.
Here is a list of alternatives for specific functionalities of Groovefunnels.
- GroovePages – Clickfunnels, Builderall, or Leadpages for building funnels
- GrooveMail – MailChimp, Activecampaign, Maillite, and other tools for email automation and marketing
- GrooveMember – Kajabi, Kartra, or Teachable for membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – Vimeo or YouTube for video hosting
- GrooveBlog – WordPress for managing content through blogs
- GrooveCalendar – Calendly to plan and schedule your events
The reviews are controversial but there are more negative ones. The customers usually complain that the platform is hard too use and has many technical issues. Below are some of GrooveFunnels reviews.
“It is complicated to use, it also has a lot of technical issues but for a beginner who is tight on budget, Gfunnels can be a good option as it’s free.”
“I was “given” GrooveFunnels” to learn. It’s an entirely new language to me. My frustration was immediate.”
“Unfortunately, I purchased their lifetime plan way back in April and nothing has changed since then. I find the same issues even today as were 8 months ago.”
The platform is designed to be all-in-one software for marketers, small business owners, or just individuals. While the idea is good, the tool has been in beta for a long time, and right now, it has a lot of technical issues and incompleteness in terms of functionality. There are many competitors with similar functions, so it might be better to turn to them.
Meanwhile, you can use Groovefunnels for free which is also a good opportunity to get used of it and test this platform.
Not worth paying for it, but you can try out their free version
- All the products by Groovefunnels are integrated together
- No coding skills needed
- A large and active community
- Not a beginner-friendly tool
- Complicated to use and not intuitive
- The platform is buggy